In a spectacular castle-like setting atop The Enchanted Hill overlooking the sea, it has become America’s finest castle. Circled by gardens, terraces, pools, and three palatial guest houses, Hearst Castle welcomed Hollywood stars and high society from around the world. It’s an unforgettable experience - one which the entire family will long remember!
Hearst Castle Tour Includes
- Roundtrip Amtrak Coach class from selected city aboard the Coast Starlight®.
- All transfers from Paso Robles Amtrak Station to your hotel, Hearst Castle and San Luis Obispo Amtrak Station for your return.
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Paso Robles.
- Narrated sightseeing tour of California’s scenic coastline, Cambria (time permitting) and San Simeon.
- Hearst Castle Admission and Guided Tour (nearly 2 hours).
- 40 Minute ‘Building The Dream’ giant screen movie in the Castle’s National Geographic Theater (with tour #1 only).
- Souvenir Hearst Castle full-color booklet (one per room).
- Deli Style box lunch.
About the Hearst Castle Tour:
Tour 1 is recommended for all first time visitors. If you have already taken Tour 1, other tours may be substituted upon request. Castle tours are not recommended for persons having difficulty climbing or descending stairs. There are approximately 170 steps (up and down) on Tour 1 and 400 steps on Tour 2.
Deluxe Hearst Castle Tour Includes
- All features in 2-Day basic Hearst Castle Holiday.
- Plus additional night hotel and tax.
- Plus an additional (and different) tour of the Castle including deli style lunch.
- OR 4 1⁄2 hour Escorted Regional Wine Tour. Including vineyard picnic, visit 4-6 wineries and tasting fees.