Go seasonally July through mid-October to visit Oregon’s only National Park, Crater Lake National Park, to view the park’s main attraction Crater Lake surrounded by dense woods, sheer bluffs, surreal geological formations and wildlife. Available, but not included, is a two hour tour around the rim aboard a historically designed trolley with a National Park interpreter/guide aboard to narrate.
Year round Klamath Falls is a fantastic destination for many sporting adventures.
The Running Y Ranch’s Arnold Palmer desiged golf course was honored by Golf Digest as one of “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses”.
- Bird Watching
Over 350 bird species inhabit the Upper Klamath Basin and is one of the nation’s top birding hotspots. The magnificent Bald Eagle is always exciting to see in it’s natural habitat. Optional 4-hr bird watching excursions are available through Roe Outfitters.
- Canoeing, Sport Fishing and Rafting
These popular activities, available through Roe Outfitters, may be added to your vacation.
- Roundtrip Amtrak Coach class to Klamath Falls, Oregon.
- Transfers from Klamath Falls Amtrak station to hotel round trip.
- Hotel accommodations at Running Y Ranch, one night. Additional night(s) hotel available for extra cost.
- All taxes and service charges.
Tour Including Crater Lake
- Includes all of the above.
- Crater Lake shuttle.
- Crater Lake souvenir booklet (1 per room).
Online booking us currently unavailable. Call (800) 783-0783 for reservations.